In this post we’ll go through some quotes of Dolly Parton. Before that lets know about her; who is she?
Dolly Rebecca Parton (commonly known as Dolly Parton) is an American singer, lyricist, actress, author, businesswoman; known primarily for her work in country music. She was born on 19th January 1946 at Pittman center, United States (US). She is a successful lady in this 21st century.
Okay fine, lets move to our main topic i.e. best sayings of Dolly Parton. Here we have quotes about life, quotes about success, quotes about leadership, quotes about love, Dolly Parton quotes 9 to 5 etc.
Quotes of Dolly Parton :
- I’m not going to limit myself just because people won’t accept the fact that I can do something else.
- If you don’t like the road you’re walking, start paving another one.
- Forget about your wife. I mean, you may be hers in the evening, but you’re my boy from nine to five.
Also read : Inspirational quotes about life
- We can not direct the wind, but we can adjust the sails.
- If your actions create a legacy that inspires others to dream more, learn more, do more and become more, then you are an excellent leader.
- You need to really believe in what you’ve got to offer, what your talent is – and if you believe, that gives you strength.
- It’s hard to be a diamond in a rhinestone world.
- Find out who you are and and do it on purpose.
- Don’t get so busy making a living that you forget to make a life.
- The way I see it, if you want the rainbow, you gotta put up with the rain.
- You’d be surprised how much it costs to look this cheap !
- You’ll never do a whole lot unless you’re brave enough to try.
- I’m no angel if that’s what you thought you found. I was just the victim of a man that let me down.