Here is your friendship quotes and images in English. You can download these quotes images for your social media post like Instagram post, Facebook post and also Whats App status.
Friendship quotes :
- Friendship isn’t about who you have known the longest. It’s about who came and never left you alone when you needed someone the most.
- What is a friend ? A single soul dwelling in two bodies.
- “Be slow to fall into friendship; but when thou art in, continue firm & constant.”
- “One of the most beautiful qualities of true friendship is to understand and to be understood.”
– Lucius Annaeus Seneca
- “True friendship is a plant of slow growth, must undergo and withstand the shocks of adversity, before it is entitled to the appellation.”
– George Washington
- A friend is one who overlooks your broken fence and admires the flowers in your garden.
- “Anyone can show up when you are happy. But the ones who stay by your side when your heart falls apart, they are your true friends.”
– Brigitte Nicole
- Sometimes just spending some quality times with good friends is the only therapy you need.
- “In the end, we’ll remember not the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends.”
– Martin Luther King Jr.
- True friends will always find a way to help you. Fake friends will always find an excuse.
- “If you wanna find out who’s a true friend, screw up or go through a challenging time… then see who sticks around.”
– Karen Salmansohn
- Friends are like the tyres of a car, your dreams ride on the back of your friends. Wrong sizes make the car wobble, flat tyres leave you stranded and could end in fatal accidents.
- “Each friend represents a world in us, a world possibly not born until they arrive, and it is only by this meeting that a new world is born.”
– Anais Nin
- True friends are like diamonds – bright, beautiful and valuable.
- There is a reason why BF stands for boyfriend and best friend, as they should be one and the same.
- Many people will work in and out of your life but only true friends will leave footprints in your heart.
– Eleanor Roosevelt
- I don’t tell you everyday how thankful I am for you, but just know, deep down inside, I am truly blessed to have you in my life and to share so many memories with you.
- “Friendship is born at that moment when one person says to another, ‘What! You too? I thought I was the only one.'”
- True friends are never apart, may be in distance but never in heart.
- Friendship is the sweetest form of love. So when I say, ‘I’ll be your friend, till the end,’ it’s as good as saying, ‘I’ll keep you in my heart till its my last beat.’